AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

knightni

Brandon McCarthy. 14 2/3 innings. Against first, the best power hitting lineup in baseball, and second, against the best overall lineup in baseball. 0 runs. 5 hits.

Brandon...wow. Well done kiddo. I can't wait to see you do this over a full year.

Oh, and welcome back BMac's changeup...the pitch that disappeared in June!

Man, that was fun to watch.

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 02:22 PM)
Wow. Just wow.

Our 6th Starter -- 6th!!! -- shuts down the best offense in all of baseball. Impressive.

I don't remember where BMAC was on August 31; is there any chance we could put him on the playoff roster?

Actually I'm pretty sure he was on the 25, so yes.

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 01:37 PM)
Great team win . BMac just outta sight !  There is no I in Team-0  :P  Uribe unstoppable lately. Another Paulie pop !

Uribe has been a big lift on our offense. Instead of not turning the lineup around, Uribe is getting on base and setting up the top of our lineup.

QUOTE(bulokis @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)
Uribe has been a big lift on our offense. Instead of not turning the lineup around, Uribe is getting on base and setting up the top of our lineup.

This is a whole different team with a hot Uribe. An entirely different lineup. It goes from being an average/mediocre lineup to a good lineup...possibly a very good one.