Bonds back tomorrow?

Rowand44

Giants outfielder Barry Bonds will not be activated for Tuesday's game against the Dodgers because he has not been medically cleared to run the bases, reports ESPN's Karl Ravech.

Bonds is taking batting practice, and by all accounts, is close to returning to the field. The Giants and Bonds have been secretive about the slugger's healthy this entire season, so it is difficult to get a real good idea of when his return will take place.

Edited by Ozzie Montana

QUOTE(Reddy @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 11:18 PM)
This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

What a cheery thought. :headshake

Edited by Heads22

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 06:29 PM)
What a cheery thought. :headshake

ok sorry didnt mean it the way i said it. i just dont want bonds breaking anymore records. i think if he does it'll be bad for the game, knowing steroids now own all the big records in the game.

By the way...Published reports today tell us that one Giants player Bonds got into a fight with earlier this season was pitcher Jason Christiansen. Blows were reportedly landed on him by Bonds.

How far am I allowed to go in insulting Bonds without it becoming a personal attack? Can I use the phrase "Roid Rage"?