Royals @ White Sox 9/6/2005

WSoxMatt

More like banned again.  Some people just can't take the hint the first 50 times.

Sox owe Lima a rough outing tonite, let's hope so.

I thought that Yeast guy had a Brando-esque quality to him, unbelieveable he's so clueless as to keep coming back and getting bounced.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 01:51 PM)
Sox owe Lima a rough outing tonite, let's hope so.

I thought that Yeast guy had a Brando-esque quality to him, unbelieveable he's so clueless as to keep coming back and getting bounced.

I mentioned the name Brando to him and he seemed to clam up a bit. hmmmmm

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 01:22 PM)
From today's Neyer Chat, RE: Shilling

Way true. Without his velocity, Schilling is very underwealming right now. I wonder how many threads are on Redsoxtalk.com about how Epstein should be fired for not getting more pitching at the trade deadline?

Jose Lima is just a big headcase. Anyone who glares into the opposing dugout after getting a strikeout, while losing, just needs to take it down a notch. He never seemed to have any tact while showing up opposing batters. I thought his fall from grace after Houston moved to Minute maid Park was very appropriate.

Oh yeah,

Jose Lima, brought to you by Famvir. Ask your doctor if it is for you!

http://www.famvir.com/index.jsp?checked=y

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 02:13 PM)
Jose Lima is just a big headcase. Anyone who glares into the opposing dugout after getting a strikeout, while losing, just needs to take it down a notch. He never seemed to have any tact while showing up opposing batters. I thought his fall from grace after Houston moved to Minute maid Park was very appropriate.

Oh yeah,

Jose Lima, brought to you by Famvir. Ask your doctor if it is for you!

http://www.famvir.com/index.jsp?checked=y

I thought he was endorsed by

buy_valtrex.jpg

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
El Duque better watch his ass for BMac

STEP IT UP EL DUQUE

This is the best part of the BMac surge. You can bet both El Duque and Contreras will be looking over their shoulders, b/c if they don't show excellence in the next three weeks, they'll never leave the bullpen this October.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 07:20 PM)
Way true.  Without his velocity, Schilling is very underwealming right now.  I wonder how many threads are on Redsoxtalk.com about how Epstein should be fired for not getting more pitching at the trade deadline?

No, according to much of those at SoSH, Schilling looked good yesterday... :banghead

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 03:43 PM)
No, according to much of those at SoSH, Schilling looked good yesterday...  :banghead

Actually he didn't look that bad the first few innings...then his split finger started rising up and he started overthrowing it.

His velocity never really was there either...but once the location started to leave him, he got in trouble.