Royals @ White Sox 9/6/2005

WSoxMatt

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 08:58 PM)
I love this team!!! I love Hermy!! I love when we all analyze!! Contreras tommorow babY!!!! Am I his only fan around here?!?! He's awesome baby!

Definitley not, I am happy to see Count tomorrow. I'll tell you one thing, I was over my cousins house the 2nd Yankee game he pitched in. I only caught the later part of the game when he was still pitching and he got into a little trouble and I tell ya one thing, I noticed something from him I never saw instantly, he was very calm. He was going about his business doing a great job. I couldn't believe it, hes done it again and again, I for some reason believe in him now. Hopefully he doesn't prove me wrong.

Contreras :headbang

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 03:01 AM)
Definitley not, I am happy to see Count tomorrow. I'll tell you one thing, I was over my cousins house the 2nd Yankee game he pitched in. I only caught the later part of the game when he was still pitching and he got into a little trouble and I tell ya one thing, I noticed something from him I never saw instantly, he was very calm. He was going about his business doing a great job. I couldn't believe it, hes done it again and again, I for some reason believe in him now. Hopefully he doesn't prove me wrong.

Contreras  :headbang

Yes, he definitley has matured greatly. I think that outting in New York turned him around in the right direction. He looks confident now- he's not afraid to use his fastball- and when he gets in jams- he seems to work out of them. He definitely has the tools to be an Ace and I see that happening one day. Hell if he can suddenly be consistantly dominate- kind of like Colon- our pitching staff would be borderline- unstoppable. 1-6.

Keep it up Contreras. Go get 'em tommorow. :cheers

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 09:47 PM)
it's happened countless times on the boards

and more than a few times between friends while watching the game.

ozzie is terrible at managing pitchers, that's a fact.

No. It's an opinion. And a misguided one at that.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
There are few players I loathe like  :puke Jose Lima.  That being said we will score 6 runs off of Lima because we have the power of the Crede Banner on our side.

At 2:42 before the game, I said the Sox would score 6 runs off of :stick Lima. Can I call it or what?