All Washed Up Team

SoxFanForever

Kind of harsh to put a disabled player on a "washed-up" list.

Where's the list of sportswriters who are so bankrupt of ideas that they have to resort to stupid pointless lists?

I mean, it's not like there are two tight wild card races to write about, or league MVPs to debate, or close races in two divisions to report on, or.....

Edited by The Critic

Don't know what the Fuzz is, He's right.

All those mentioned are washed up. Of course i've seen washed up players come back to have a 2 or 3 more good years but by most part he's right. We Sox fans gotta start to learn to move ahead without Frank in the picture, he wasn't gonna play forever and he'll be 38 yrs old next season. I apreciate what Frank did for this team but it's time to move on.

QUOTE(JoshPR @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
Don't know what the Fuzz is, He's right.

All those mentioned are washed up. Of course i've seen washed up players come back to have a 2 or 3 more good years but by most part he's right. We Sox fans gotta start to learn to move ahead without Frank in the picture, he wasn't gonna play forever and he'll be 38 yrs old next season. I apreciate what Frank did for this team but it's time to move on.

Nomar and Hidalgo are hardly washed up. At 32 and 30 respectively, you can't include them. Hidalgo could still put it all together and Nomar, if healthy, can still hit. And even though I love Frank, I'm inclined to include him on this list too.