Be Good

WHERE to you want to see Wee Willie  

22 members have voted

1. 1. WHERE to you want to see Wee Willie

• WHITE Sox
    • Charlotte
    • Scrubbing Toilets

Guest hotsoxchick1
You mean people actually thought "No Stick" would be an improvement over Dorn?

umm no i didnt ... but i hear my other boy may be joining us soon........ :headbang :D :D :D

You mean people actually thought "No Stick" would be an improvement over Dorn?

Dorn sucks, I haven't seen much of Willie this year. I hate west coast games, too damn late for me.

Harris is a guy who would've been great 15 years ago when half the parks had turf. He could've bunted till he broke his fingers.

Dorn sucks, I haven't seen much of Willie this year. I hate west coast games, too damn late for me.

You ain't missed much..... 2, maybe 3 hits since his call-up.

Most on bunts I'm sure. One era too late for Willie, send him back to 1981. :lol:

From an article by Doug Padilla in the Sun Times:

''He's had better at-bats than the first time he was up,'' Manuel said. ''He put together some pretty good plate appearances. Hopefully, that will turn into better results. That just hasn't happened for him. Center field is probably where he's more free, more natural, and he's doing OK.''

The whole Harris portion of the article has the same basic theme. Has he looked as bad as the board says he has or is he just going through some "hang wiffums", as Hawk says?

Here's the link to the article:

Padilla

I think Willie might have the tools to make it in the bigs, but he hasn't looked good out there so far. I for one love the bunts though. We can't always be looking for the big tater. We have to be able to play little ball too. I think he might be down to AAA again soon if he doesn't start producing more and maybe Rowand will be back up. I don't see Borchard till later in the season.

I have said and will say again that no way is WIllie going to hit half of what Aaron did. (And thats saying alot). He could be a decent pinch hitter/runner from time to time though. He can get a bunt down when we really need it and provide speed from the bench.

We just need to get ourselves a REAL centerfielder soon.

I have said and will say again that no way is WIllie going to hit half of what Aaron did. (And thats saying alot). He could be a decent pinch hitter/runner from time to time though. He can get a bunt down when we really need it and provide speed from the bench.

Half of what Rowand hit? That is saying a lot, and it's saying way too much. That's blown out of proportion cuz Rowand is ridiculously terrible at the plate, you can't be twice as bad as that.

Half of what Rowand hit? That is saying a lot, and it's saying way too much. That's blown out of proportion cuz Rowand is ridiculously terrible at the plate, you can't be twice as bad as that.

You wanna bet?