AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!&#

the People's Champ

Way to go, Dustin.

I love the way we can play s***ty after Widger gets thrown out at home on the hit, yet we still pick up one run the rest of the way and it's enough to hang on and beat the crummy Royals.

It's just like when we were hot ... automatic victories.

I can't say enough times ... shove it up your butt those in the media and on talk shows who kept bringing up the 69 Cubs.

I have a new nickname for Damaso...

"The Choke"... it's catchy and represents what he's all about...

Seriously Ozzie needs to stop using him in close games... Cotts has proven himself this year to be so much better... last I checked this isn't 2002...

Anyway great win... I'll take it...

Great job by Kong, Politte, Vizcaino, and everyone else... except Marte...

GO SOX!

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 03:08 AM)

Seriously Ozzie needs to stop using him in close games... Cotts has proven himself this year to be so much better... last I checked this isn't 2002...

How clever... :rolly

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 03:08 AM)

Anyway great win... I'll take it...

Great job by Kong, Politte, Vizcaino, and everyone else... except Marte...

GO SOX!

This is Marte's 2nd inconsistent season in a row. If I were KW I would consider looking for another 'reliable' lefty reliever in the offseason. Marte isn't bad- he is just too damn inconsistent. Oooohh if we only had Wagner :P

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 03:21 AM)
If Marte ISNT moved in some sort of package this off-season, I will be very, very suprised. I beleive Williams, along with Ozzie, is fed up with Damaso.

EDIT:ISNT!

I've been saying all along that we're going to use Contreras and Marte as our major trade chips this offseason, along with possibly someone like Sweeney.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 09:21 PM)
If Marte ISNT moved in some sort of package this off-season, I will be very, very suprised. I beleive Williams, along with Ozzie, is fed up with Damaso.

EDIT:ISNT!

Ya know you'd think so but the way Damaso is used in more crucial situations then Neal leads me to believe ozzie trusts the guy for whatever reason.

Anyways, I don't want to complain, 16 :headbang :headbang

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 03:25 AM)
I smell an attendance thread.  YIPPIE

We've had great attendance numbers lately, so that would be foolish if someone started another thread about it. I'm simply saying that I can't believe the crowd was so small, and I've never seen Hawk so upset about the attendance.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 10:24 PM)
BTW, in the postgame show, Hawk said the attendance tonight was very disappointing.

:lolhitting

This is progress, I guess.

Now, I can't wait until he criticizes some, any, aspect of the team, the manager, or club management. Should I hold my breath?

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 09:27 PM)
We've had great attendance numbers lately, so that would be foolish if someone started another thread about it.  I'm simply saying that I can't believe the crowd was so small, and I've never seen Hawk so upset about the attendance.

This series is just at a bad time. It's a weeknight series against the Royals when everyone just went back to school.