Sox vs. Royals 9-7-05

Capn12

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 01:01 AM)
He's not awful,  he's inconsistent.  He is 8-7 on the season.  And there's no shame in getting shut down by Lee and Sabathia.

They bombed him the week before, and Elarton had been hit hard by quite a few teams recently.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 07:01 PM)
PK is swinging the bat as good as any Sox player I've seen in a long time.  We just need to keep getting guys on base in front of him.  Everett slumping has resulted in fewer chances for PK to do a lot of damage.

PK hasn't looked this good since the first half of 02.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 01:05 AM)
Jose looks like dog s*** tonight.  If we were playing any other team besides the Royals,  they would have 3 or 4 runs by now.

Lets hope they don't have 3 after this inning. Contreras isn't mixing his pitches up well at all tonight. KC is just sitting on the low fastball with no movement. He just needs to keep making pitches with RISP.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 07:05 PM)
Jose looks like dog s*** tonight.  If we were playing any other team besides the Royals,  they would have 3 or 4 runs by now.

Hasn't been great and he's given up 0 runs through 4. As long as he keeps doing that i dont care how he looks.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 01:09 AM)
Hasn't been great and he's given up 0 runs through 4. As long as he keeps doing that i dont care how he looks.

Yeah, it's amazing how spoiled we've gotten with Contreras lately. Usually, it would be that he looked great, but his results were awful.