Would You Ban this Poster?

LVSoxFan

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, though, the staff here likes to have fun too. Anybody remember the thread where Jason and I went back and forth editing what each other was saying and going into the admin panel and f***ing with each other's profiles and stuff? How many other places can that happen?

Honestly, one of the best things about soxtalk is there's a close group of around 50-75 or so of the posters that have been around a long while that know each other so well. I've met alot in person and have had nothing but awesome experiences with everyone.

It's like high school all over again. :lol:

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 01:10 PM)
Honestly, one of the best things about soxtalk is there's a close group of around 50-75 or so of the posters that have been around a long while that know each other so well.  I've met alot in person and have had nothing but awesome experiences with everyone.

It's like high school all over again. :lol:

There's some good people here.

And there's Jason.

For those who have been following CWS boards prior to the inception of SOXTALK it's pretty obvious which Orwellian site this person is referring to.

SOXTALK is the polar opposite. Pessimists far outnumber the optimists here.

Negative posts attract applause. Positive posts attract combat. :D

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
Not really, people seem to like me a bit here and I haven't had to almost get in fights every-damn-day for the way I look. Plus, I actually kind of like this place.

Shut up and gimmie your milk money.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 12:40 PM)
i've been banned....twice

I got kicked out of Toys R Us once. Does that count? They don't like it when you go in there and "test" their basketball hoops and little plastic playhouses.

Oh and Denny's too. Just because there was a group of about 12 of us and we all ordered water. One guy ordered coffee just to be different. Then paid with a $20. :P

There are some good knowlegable posters there. Some mods are just pollyanna asses though. They only want to hear comments that reflect their way of thinking. If it makes them feel good to arbitrarily boot people, so be it. I agree that it is a very cublike way of thinking! It's all good about the team or your a troll.