Apple releases new Ipod "nano"

Chisoxrd5

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 01:25 PM)
Thats what I have right now myself. The mini fits fine in my pocket...Its just ridiculous how small they are making this one.

i saw an infomercial on qvc or something and there was one mp3 player that was a literal 1 inch square cube. It held about half of an ipod, but my god, i'd lose that in a second

They had better cut the price of the Shuffles quite a bit, if they're even keeping them around. Also, I'm sure all the third party vendors that made mini- accessories are pissed that they have to go back to the drawing board.

I think I like the nanos, but unless i can convince work I need one I don't see one in my future.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 01:58 PM)
They had better cut the price of the Shuffles quite a bit, if they're even keeping them around.  Also, I'm sure all the third party vendors that made mini- accessories are pissed that they have to go back to the drawing board.

I think I like the nanos,  but unless i can convince work I need one I don't see one in my future.

If you can figure out how to get your work to pay for a Ipod, I need to know EXACTLY what you said to get that one to fly... :P

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 02:01 PM)
If you can figure out how to get your work to pay for a Ipod, I need to know EXACTLY what you said to get that one to fly... :P

I use my 40GB as my transport hard drive, so it is MOSTLY a work tool. Sadly, I paid for it myself before my previous pocket drive crapped out, or I would have been able to get them to buy it for me.