Danny Wright or Danny Wrong

Cali

As much as I want Danny to make his first start a success, I think we're gonna see Danny Wrong vs. Seattle....

3 2/3 IP 7R 6ER

PROVE ME WRONG DANNY, PROVE ME WRONG!

As much as I want Danny to make his first start a success, I think we're gonna see Danny Wrong vs. Seattle....

3 2/3 IP 7R 6ER

Here's my prediction. I am basing this one on what I see happen aganist us with a new pitcher, who has just been brought up. We always get our butts kicked by some unknown. Wright has experience and that's the difference so I think he will pitch a real good game lasting maybe till the 6th or even the 7th. Whether we win or not will be dertrmined by the offense, which started to produce in Oakland with some glaring exceptions. Koch might be coming in with a save situation tonight. Our area gets the FSN-Northwest and I will be watching The Sox on TV tonight. Tomorrow night it's WGN so I am hoping Colon can pitch like he's supposed to.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i really like danny and i hope he does well... we will know after the first few pitches whats gonna happen ...keepin my fingers crossed he does well.... he did good for us before im sure he will do good again... i just hope hes fully healed...dont want that arm burning out later in the season..............GO DANNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :headbang

I do get to watch it tonight, and the rest of this weekends games, because I have FSN Northwest.  I will be watching on WGN tomorrow, though.

Ok BigHurt 52235 I'll be watching also out here the the NW. Let's do that Sox win chant together during the games. It has worked the last 2 times.

3 2/3 IP 7R 6ER

All Danny has to do is give up 5 more runs in the next 3 outs for me to be right :angry:

3 2/3 IP 7R 6ER

All Danny has to do is give up 5 more runs in the next 3 outs for me to be right :angry:

:fyou

3 2/3 IP 7R 6ER

:fyou

see he proved me wrong, even though he's been 3-1 on EVERYBODY...

and what the hell happened to the new quote feature? :huh: :lol: