knightni

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 03:57 PM)
3-2 Indians.  Good thing we've been on such a good run lately, or else this could have become real close.

You got that right. When our lead was down to 6 1/2 we were panicking. Where would it be now, if the Sox didn't turn things around?

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 03:00 PM)
Coco Crisp HRs.  This game's quickly getting out of reach.  Especially, with the Indians' bullpen now in the game.

I hate cereal.

Damn Tigers...we had to knock them into a slump right before they played Cleveland.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 03:02 PM)
We can't really b**** about the Tigers, because they were just awful when we played them also.

Supposedly they were actually playing fairly well before they ran into out pitching Juggernaut...we just kinda knocked them into a tailspin.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 10:25 PM)
Pods, LF

Iguchi, 2B

Everett, DH

PK, 1B

Rowand, CF

Dye, RF

Uribe, SS

Widger, C

Ozuna, 3B

Garcia, P

Ozzie's sure going with the starters day in, day out now. I'm surprised that Everett wasn't given a day off.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 03:30 PM)
I'm surprised AJ gets another day off :huh

Probably exhausted from dealing with a newborn and a mother :D

I'm very surprised that no one in the outfield is getting another day off. Ozzie must really mean it when he says he wants to get this division clinched.

It feels funny to me to criticize Ozzie for not giving his starters enough rest, but I really thought he'd mix in some guys like Anderson and Gload into the lineup once during this KC series to give Everett and others a rest. BTW, what's the weather expected to be at the Cell tonight? Any chance of a rain out?

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 04:05 PM)
It feels funny to me to criticize Ozzie for not giving his starters enough rest, but I really thought he'd mix in some guys like Anderson and Gload into the lineup once during this KC series to give Everett and others a rest. BTW, what's the weather expected to be at the Cell tonight?  Any chance of a rain out?

us_ord_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg