Core of the Core - Sox vs Royals Game 3

knightni

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tadahito15 @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 07:01 PM)
:puke

These are the worst pitchers to have trouble against.

Someone tell me how exactly our hitters are overwhelmed by Howell? What has he shown that you can understand his dominance thus far? In my view, his ERA is perfectly reflective of his weak arsenal. Their approach tonight is TERRIBLE. I'd be embarrassed to pay money to watch this crapfest.

I

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 07:07 PM)

Someone tell me how exactly our hitters are overwhelmed by Howell? What has he shown that you can understand his dominance thus far? In my view, his ERA is perfectly reflective of his weak arsenal. Their approach tonight is TERRIBLE. I'd be embarrassed to pay money to watch this crapfest.

I

Personally I think we suck.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 01:07 AM)

I

Don't worry, not a lot of people paid money to watch this crapfest.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 01:19 AM)
Please God...just 1 hit...do not get no hit by a guy who came into the game with an ERA over 7.

Screw just getting a hit.....we need runs! There's your hit, and we could have a chance for a few runs if not for Uribe's tremendous AB.