Hey guys...

rafacosta

"Put it all together and you can see why Williams won't fire Manuel on this West Coast trip or anytime soon. He needs the skipper to be his shield. Without Manuel getting all the blame, Williams would be forced to look into the mirror and do more than primp."

This guy is totally correct...great article.

KW seu filho da puta egoísta.

And now the discontent starts to be printed, and hopefully when KW is canned, we can get back to the business of winning baseball games. Everyone in MLB knows that we have a Minor league GM in a Major league GM office.

Who is this player??? I think it is Frank. What u guys think???

I doubt it is Frank for some reason - it may actually be a few players' comments combined - what is important is that this is now making the papers -

The fact that this player(s) is willing to speak to the press, though incognito, about KW in such a disparaging manner, indicates to me that he or they just may feel that KW is on his way out, so they have no fear of repercussions.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol no i didnt write the article cause i would have addressed kw as "that mother f***er of a gm" instead of callin him kenny williams lol............and no its not mark or frank who spilled the beans... someone you would never guess in a million years...........someone still with the team in case your wondering......... ;)

lol no i didnt write the article cause i would have addressed kw as "that mother f***er of a gm" instead of callin him kenny williams lol............and no its not mark or frank who spilled the beans... someone you would never guess in a million years...........someone still with the team in case your wondering......... ;)

i thnk i know who michelle...kelly wunsch???

Guest hotsoxchick1

nope your both wrong..........you would never expect this person in a million years........hes quite......... :o thats all i gotta say..........

nope your both wrong..........you would never expect this person in a million years........hes quite......... :o  thats all i gotta say..........

If it's a player on the active roster, then I'm sure I could figure it out. Or you could just tell me tomorrow. :bringit