Game Thread Angels vs Sox 9/9 7:05

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 03:09 AM)
I was just about to post something about getting Carl out of the 3 hole, but I thought I would hold off because of the nice walk. Then he does that............

*We cant bash players**We cant bash players**We cant bash players**We cant bash players**We cant bash players**We cant bash players*

Well, the unlucky comment made me a little mad. We've gotten our fair share of 'lucky' bounces this season, I certainly don't think we've been 'unlucky'.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 09:12 PM)
Well, the unlucky comment made me a little mad.  We've gotten our fair share of 'lucky' bounces this season, I certainly don't think we've been 'unlucky'.

The point is not about the fact that we were owed bad luck or that it doesn't even out. The point was that in that instance he smoked that ball as hard as he could and it went right to a fielder. That is unlucky. It was its own seperate entity.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 03:15 AM)
The point is not about the fact that we were owed bad luck or that it doesn't even out. The point was that in that instance he smoked that ball as hard as he could and it went right to a fielder. That is unlucky. It was its own seperate entity.

Fine, but I didn't see you make the same comment when Molina smoked it at JD.

It comes off as complaining, but do as you may. I'm a picky person.