Wanna go to Saturday's game with me?

EvilMonkey

OK, long story. Was signed up to do a patio party with a bowling league I am in. Was supposed to be a June game. However, not enough people signed up for the bus ride, patio, etc, so it got postponed until this Saturday. We are still way short, and the Sox are not letting our group out of the tickets, so we are going to the game, sans bus ride and patio food. Then to top things off, with the switch to a day game, Juddling cannot go to the game with me as originally planned. My older son has a birthday party to go to, and since we have just moved into our neighborhood, it is more important that he goes to the party and makes friends. Wife can't go, watching the younger son. I have gone thru a list of 7 friends, 5 relatives and even 3 of my customers, no luck. I have no idea where the seats are (last year they were lower deck, between 1st and the outfield, not bad), will not get the tickets until I get to the stadium and you would be stuck sitting by me. All it will cost you is a beer and a hot dog. And I promise, no political talk, unless you start it! First to pm me? I'll ne here for a few hours. Go Sox!

:gosox1: