Game Thread Angels vs Sox 9/10 12:15 CT

Ozzie Montana

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)
This is a very frustrating weekend so far. The White Sox gave away the game last night, losing right now today, and who knows about tomorrow. My favorite college football team Michigan is injured, playing sucky, and not having anything go their way will lose to Notre Dame, and I'm sure the Chiefs will find a way to lose to the Jets tomorrow.

I feel your pain. My Raiders blew dog while I sat and watched Garcia give the game away on Thursday. Hopefully Peyton Manning will have a monster day for my fantasy team tomorrow.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 02:26 PM)
I feel your pain.  My Raiders blew dog while I sat and watched Garcia give the game away on Thursday.  Hopefully Peyton Manning will have a monster day for my fantasy team tomorrow.

haha one of us is going to have even more pain next weekend.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 01:36 PM)
Yup.

"He overtagged."

No -- he was out, you're wrong, the ump was wrong.

Jim, lots of sarcasm in today's gamethread.

I stopped watching the game but he probably was safe, that home plate ump sucked today.

Not that him being called safe would be the difference in this game by any means, but umpires have really been f***ing the sox over this season. I feel like every game I watch or am atleast following the umpires screw us over.

Edited by Sox Hustler