Predict the Bears Score

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 11:35 PM)
Let me guess, you're going to pick the Bears every week or get so discouraged by their play that you will predict they get smoked. :huh  :snow

no i just think that the Redskins have offensive problems. Orton will surprise all of you guys. Trust me on this. This guy is the real deal. he has the attitude that if something goes wrong he just forgets about it and doesn't carry it with him for the next possesion.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 10:38 PM)
no i just think that the Redskins have offensive problems.  Orton will surprise all of you guys.  Trust me on this.  This guy is the real deal.  he has the attitude that if something goes wrong he just forgets about it and doesn't carry it with him for the next possesion.

When I think of Orton I think of him in that bowl game vs. ASU.. Was it the Sun Bowl? I knew the Bears would somehow manage to get this dude and suck again this year.... :headshake

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 12:25 AM)
When I think of Orton I think of him in that bowl game vs. ASU.. Was it the Sun Bowl? I knew the Bears would somehow manage to get this dude and suck again this year....  :headshake

He was hurt to finish the year...but I bet you knew that... :headshake

Remember when Orton fumbled against Wisconsin in the last seconds of the game while they were leading and the Badgers returned it for a touchdown, that was hilarious.

Anyway both these teams are bad but the Skins are at home and they at least have a couple weapons on offense. I'll say 10-6 Washington.