Favorite Tarantino Movie

White Sox Josh

What is your favorite Tarantino Movie?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Tarantino Movie?

• Resevoir Dogs
    • Pulp Fiction
    • Jackie Brown
    • Kill Bill Vol.1
    • Kill Bill Vol.2

QUOTE(3E8 @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 05:12 AM)
True Romance

but that was just a screen play who knows what would've been different if he had directed it...that said i like tarrentino...

and obviously to me its pulp fiction, but resevoir dogs is a lot of fun to watch just for mr. blonde and mr. pink. Those two made the movie for me.

I did love kill bill v1 and v2 as well and i did like jackie brown despite how ill it as recieved.

QUOTE(bmags @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 12:57 AM)
but that was just a screen play who knows what would've been different if he had directed it...that said i like tarrentino...

and obviously to me its pulp fiction, but resevoir dogs is a lot of fun to watch just for mr. blonde and mr. pink. Those two made the movie for me.

I did love kill bill v1 and v2 as well and i did like jackie brown despite how ill it as recieved.

Both fans and ''critics'' responded pretty damn well to jackie brown so i don't know what you are talking about.

Pulp Fiction.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 12:38 AM)
That s***'ll rob you of your ambitions.

Not if your ambition is to get high and watch T.V.

Damnit, man, you beat me to it!

New, on the WB, a story about the lives and loves at an Orange Juice factory in Frostproof, Florida -- Pulp Friction.

I saw Jackie Brown for the 1st time the other day on the IFC and I liked it a lot. Samuel L. Jackson looks wierd with the long balding hair and DeNiro was great. But of course, Pulp Fiction blows all out of the water. English muthaf***a! Do you speak it?