Game Thread. Halo's vs Sox 9/11 2:05 Ct

That funky motion

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
Yeah, just how we thought Marte getting roughed up in the first game of the KC series would show Ozzie not to use Marte late in the game.  That hope lasted about 24 hours.

To my way of thinking, the situations are a little different. I still believe in Marte's stuff. I am not so sure of El Duque.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 07:34 PM)
NOPE. Looks like alot of people have jumped off the bandwagon thanks to our wonderful August

Yeah, the crowds have been quite poor. I'm not going to lose sleep over it, but our players obviously took offense to it. I would love to be wrong that my prediction after those comments were made that a full collapse was upcoming. Lets go Twins!

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 02:36 PM)
What about Friday and Yesterday? 28,000 and 26,000 respectively. Thats' unacceptable for a weekend matchup against a potential playoff opponent

i know, i know.

i went to my share of games during the summer, and now i'm at school and won't be going back down except for playoff games, hopefully. so i for one, will not complain about attendance.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 12:37 PM)
i know, i know.

i went to my share of games during the summer, and now i'm at school and won't be going back down except for playoff games, hopefully.  so i for one, will not complain about attendance.

I seriously expected no less than 30,000 for every game. Oh Well

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 07:40 PM)
I can't wait until Duque magically gets hot for the playoffs.  He's gonna be a sweet playoff ace.

He shouldn't be anywhere close to the playoff roster. However, we might not have to worry about that decision if this collapse continues.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 02:40 PM)
Who's allowing more points today:  The White Sox or Bears?

Good question. It's going to be a close call. But I know for a fact that the Bears will SCORE more times.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 07:40 PM)
I can't wait until Duque magically gets hot for the playoffs.  He's gonna be a sweet playoff ace.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 03:41 PM)
He shouldn't be anywhere close to the playoff roster.  However, we might not have to worry about that decision if this collapse continues.

I hope the brass remembers that the outs have been tagged as well.