Guillen sent Marte home

Al Lopez Ghost (old)

I was at the game and through out the whole team was going through the motions. They looked like a team just playing out the string, which if they play like this the rest of the season is exactly what they will be doing. The offense is piss poor. KW not getting a legitimate #3 hitter is really going to hurt this team.

I was at the game today as well. Did seem they were pretty flat, but good pitching can make you look that way. Also, they looked good in the field, great catches by ARow. The offense is very weak.

I was at the game and through out the whole team was going through the motions. They looked like a team just playing out the string, which if they play like this the rest of the season is exactly what they will be doing. The offense is piss poor. KW not getting a legitimate #3 hitter is really going to hurt this team.

I was at the game today as well. Did seem they were pretty flat, but good pitching can make you look that way. Also, they looked good in the field, great catches by ARow. The offense is very weak.

Lackey's been lights out since the break. I was hoping the Sox would score 2, maybe 3, and get a sensational performance from the duke. :headshake

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 03:23 AM)
Lackey's been lights out since the break. I was hoping the Sox would score 2, maybe 3, and get a sensational performance from the duke.  :headshake

I thought we had a lot of good pitches to hit from Lackey, but just couldn't get that big hit to maintain the rally. Also, we were terrible at reaching base on a full count. Too many times, we got to a 3-2 count, and then weakly grounded out on a meatball fastball.