Official NFL General Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bears shouldn't have many problems with the Steelers. The Steelers have all but quit on Cowher now. The OL can't block, so the running game is going nowhere, so Ben is forced to throw with a possible broken thumb. His short to medium passes aren't effected, but the deep balls are horrendous. Should be a good game just because neither offense will likely be able to score. Steelers pretty much have to win out to entertain playoff thoughts, so maybe I will finally see the Steelers play with fire.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 06:30 PM)
Yeah he is a joke........with a rating a mere 17 points better than Kyle Orton.

LOL!!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/NYG

People hear the name Manning and they automatically think he's as good as his brother.

I didnt say he was amazing... but this is only his 2nd season in the league and he is kicking some major ass. He still has a lot to learn but he came a long from from last season to this one. And there is no reason not to think he is going to get a lot better.

Orton on the otherhand :puke

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 05:27 PM)
Bears @ Pitt will be by far the most difficult game the Bears play during the regular season (including upcoming games). Pittsburgh (despite a little above avg record) is one of the best teams in the NFC and Big Ben should have his timing back. 

Its going to be a hell of a challenge for Chicago.

When did the Steelers move into the NFC?

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 09:57 PM)
Best pic of the weekend:

bildeNewTbl1AvisBGDato20051204Kateg.jpg

That was funny, but I thought the fact that the Titans couldn't punch it in from 2 yards out with 4 chances was even funnier.

QUOTE(Dam8610 @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 12:55 AM)
When did the Steelers move into the NFC?

That was funny, but I thought the fact that the Titans couldn't punch it in from 2 yards out with 4 chances was even funnier.

They didn't move to the NFC but they were apart of the NFL, then when the merger came they went to the AFC along with the Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Colts.