Official NFL General Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 11:48 AM)
Minny seems to be stepping it up some.  They won again against the Giants and now are only 1 game below 500 and 2 behind us.

I don't know how the hell they beat the Giants today, but as a Cowboys fan, I'll gladly take it. :D

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Nov 13, 2005 -> 07:16 PM)
I don't know how the hell they beat the Giants today, but as a Cowboys fan, I'll gladly take it.  :D

They get Green Bay next week on Monday night & they're coming off a huge win against Atlanta. Lets see of the Pack can do us a favor for once cause we're gonna have our hands full with Carolina.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Nov 13, 2005 -> 01:38 PM)
And both TD's to guys I started this week, Stokely and Clark!  :headbang

Really, though, I'm in a rut with my RBs.  I started Benson this week, that looked like a good move, then he screws up his knee (I'm guessing torn ACL).  I have Portis, he's somewhat reliable, but after that -- I have Rudi Johnson and Cadillac Williams.  Williams is playing injured and isn't getting the bulk of the carries, and Johnson isn't doing a whole lot this year (seemingly).

And you lost...to me :chair

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 04:44 PM)
Tonight its Eagles and Cowboys.  Lets see if McNabb can get it done without the pouting little baby TO playing wide out.

i really wanna bet on the iggles, but i could easily see them choke it up tonight.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 01:31 PM)
Tampa Bay picks up a giant road win in Atlanta, 30-27.

It's a showdown of 7-3 squads next week in Central Florida, should be fun.

It will be a huge game and its going to be a real battle. The Bucs offense has been on a roll and at the same time there defense hasn't been near as sharp the past couple weeks (both were high scoring wins though).

I can't wait, I'm so excited. I got to admit, I had zero faith in the Bears pulling it out tonight but they brought there A game and flat out kicked the piss out of Carolina. I hope they build on this game and go out and play there asses off again next week.