My Wonderful Day..

chisoxfan14

OK Guys! You know how much I love Willie! i love him 8 million times more after today..ok here we go.! Ok..Today was the best, THE BEST, day of my life! ok! So we get there, and viz was shaggin balls in the outfield and we waved and he waved and viz is our friend now! lol! Then we are walking over toward the dugout, and Willie's at 2nd, and he's taking ground balls, and well Willie has a six pack! lol! Ok, so then we are now over by 3rd base! And for some odd reason We were taking batting practice and we're never out there! ok so my friend like loves Joe Crede, and she was holding her "Crede's My Sweetie" sign, and Joe saw it and he waved! and she was like ahhh!

Now to more importante things! Ok So they are now out there stretching before the game! and We wre holding out "Scotties Hotties" sign, and Scott saw it and smiled and did his little like fist pump! And that made us happy! Then Willie's out there stretching and im taking pictures and what not! and then Scotty goes over and signs, then aarons' to my right signing, i"m like yah that's right people, go over there! So they did! and I was holding my *I Love Willie!* sign! and Willie never really acknowledged me out there, but ok! Willie comes over, and like jumps over the tarp...and i thought he was just going to sign autographs! But no! He reaches out for me, for a hug! and I hug him! And I just started bauling!! I could barely stand!! I was like OMG!! And i couldn't stop crying!! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND!! HE CAMe TO ME THIS TIME!! and gave me a hug!!!!!!

OK...so then...We got on the Jumbo Tron in the 8th inning! THat was awesome With our Scotties Hotties, Crede's my sweetie, and my I love Willie!.

ok so now we are by the parking lot, and we're waiting for the players and such! and We saw like Timo, and Cliff! And Brandon was signing over there, we dindt' even realize it till the lady told us, so took a picture of him! and then there are these like 5 guys all dressed in like, well oen was in like a coconut bra and a hula skirt, and he was hot! and one in like a bear suit, and one in tights and shorts, or whatever! and the guy was like Hey girls, these are Angels players! We're like yah, whatever, and then they got onto the bus! we were like holy crap! they were!! THen we saw BRian Anderson getting into this cab, with someonter guy, and they pulled up by us, and the guy was like Brian wants to know where his sign is! and my friend's like well where's my autograph, and he's like where's my sign, and she's like i'll make you a sign when you give me your auto. then they left!

Then ok..Wow, then this guy comes up to us with this camera, and he's like do you guys mind if i take pictures of you guys for the Chicago Tribune, we're like Umm no! Go ahead! So he's liek taking 800 pictures of us taking pictures of the players! and then he said that it'd be like in the Sunday Tribune Magazine thing! and we'd be like interviewed later in the week if they like what he has! So thay's like compleatly awesome! and then Ok! Then here comes Willie! and he sees my sign, and he BLOWS KISSES TO ME! and then I just lost it! I just sayt down, and i was bauling!! Then here comes joe! and wow! My friend went nuts, and he like pulls over and points to her, cuz he remembered her from earlier in BP, and he would have like signed somehting but she didnt' have anything.

So then she's bauling!! and it was all just wow! My sister was on tv! She was on at the end, She was clapping, with the pink hat on! i was next to her, But i didn't get on tv Psht! But WHO CARES! I didn't even care that we lost! So yea!! that was my Day!!

Edited by chisoxfan14

Now this is exactly what has been missing from a lot of people lately, and that is the enjoyment and love of the game. So many people have been hung up on the results, that they forget to enjoy the moment. Baseball is a 3 hour vacation from the rigors and stresses of life. To be able to experience the love of the game is truely a blessing.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 09:54 AM)
Now this is exactly what has been missing from a lot of people lately, and that is the enjoyment and love of the game.  So many people have been hung up on the results, that they forget to enjoy the moment.  Baseball is a 3 hour vacation from the rigors and stresses of life.  To be able to experience the love of the game is truely a blessing.

you're such a hippy sometimes

:P