JOE COWLEY RIPS kw TO SHREDS!!!..PLAYERS TOO

baggio202

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't asked for names either.  I just want to know what the credentials are of her "source".

And I stated twice in 2 separate threads the occupation of the sources.

Well steff, whats up? Is KW gone by the end of the day or what?

I haven't asked for names either.  I just want to know what the credentials are of her "source".

Yeah, we started hearing these "KW is gonna be gone any moment" rumors last week.

Is it any moment yet?

Yeah, we started hearing these "KW is gonna be gone any moment" rumors last week.

Is it any moment yet?

Anyone can follow a rumor and claim theyre in the know. s*** every once in awhile you can get lucky. If youre really in the know, you should be right every time.

Anyone can follow a rumor and claim theyre in the know. s*** every once in awhile you can get lucky.  If youre really in the know, you should be right every time.

Correct.

Any nimrod can make a guess and get lucky every once in a while -- it's a matter of percentages.

O'Reilly is one of very few newsmen who have sack.

He's blown the whistle on Jackson many times, as well as other crooks.  Maybe he should be our new GM.  ;)

What say you?

Can't hurt. I think MLB need more Irish GMs anyway. :)

Look guys, I think we all need to lay off Steff and HSC for a while. I don't know what to believe right now. But, I'm not going to jump down somebody's throat. That's why I came over here from the MLB site in the first place.

Relax. If she's wrong - she's wrong.

If she's right - she's right.

It's not that important until something happens.

Let's all have a drink and kiss and make up. :cheers

No.

If she's wrong, she's a poser and a liar trying to gain acceptance from people over the internet. And if that's the case, we need to do an intervention and get her to seek professional help to help resolve her obvious severe psychological issues.

I'm just looking out for her. :)

Look guys, I think we all need to lay off Steff and HSC for a while. I don't know what to believe right now. But, I'm not going to jump down somebody's throat. That's why I came over here from the MLB site in the first place.

If she's right - she's right.

It's not that important until something happens.

Let's all have a drink and kiss and make up.  :cheers

When you make bold, arrogant, inaccurate predictions is a public forum, you tend to get thie type of reaction. If she really has a "source", then she has nothing to defend. She will be right.

No.

If she's wrong, she's a poser and a liar trying to gain acceptance from people over the internet.  And if that's the case, we need to do an intervention and get her to seek professional help to help resolve her obvious severe psychological issues.

I'm just looking out for her.  :)

Me too. I don't want to see her get beat up like a powder puff football player. :lol:

If she really has a "source", then she has nothing to defend.  She will be right.

Exactly my point. Her predictions haven't even been given a chance to be right OR wrong. Wait. If she's wrong. Jump on her then. Until then, chill out and relax.

Exactly my point. Her predictions haven't even been given a chance to be right OR wrong. Wait. If she's wrong. Jump on her then. Until then, chill out and relax.

Well have u read her reactions today and yesterday? She knows this was all bulls***....

Well have u read her reactions today and yesterday?  She knows this was all bulls***....

I didn't get that out of her comments. I think she sounds genuinely upset that, if it is BS, she's mislead everyone.

I'm just saying...give it a chance to develop. All the evidence isn't in yet.

I didn't get that out of her comments. I think she sounds genuinely upset that, if it is BS, she's mislead everyone.

I'm just saying...give it a chance to develop. All the evidence isn't in yet.

And when the day comes and goes, face the fact thats shes exactly what clue said.....

No.

If she's wrong, she's a poser and a liar trying to gain acceptance from people over the internet.  And if that's the case, we need to do an intervention and get her to seek professional help to help resolve her obvious severe psychological issues.

Well clujer.. If I'm wrong I have no one to blame but myself you're right. I guess depending on people within the orginization who have given me correct information in the past is my issue. And for the record this is the FIRST time I've ever given information on the internet about what I've been told.

As for being a poser (whatever that is) and a liar.. so be it. Opinions are like assholes. Obviously one of us has an issue with people on the internet. You can't seem to go more than 5 minutes without having an issue with someone here.

And please.. don't "look out for me". I need something from you like I need a hole in the head. Thanks anyway, though.

No.

Well clujer.. If I'm wrong I have no one to blame but myself you're right. I guess depending on people within the orginization who have given me correct information in the past is my issue. And for the record this is the FIRST time I've ever given information on the internet about what I've been told.

As for being a poser (whatever that is) and a liar.. so be it. Opinions are like assholes. Obviously one of us has an issue with people on the internet. You can't seem to go more than 5 minutes without having an issue with someone here.

And please.. don't "look out for me". I need something from you like I need a hole in the head. Thanks anyway, though.

I am not going to jump on Steff or HSC, they were told something and reported it to us. Lesson learned if it DOES NOT happen soon is, learn with sources you can trust and with are bulls***ing.

P.S. Did I ever mention I HATE KW :angry:

You do not have to believe them. You can make something up and if it falls through we will never believe you again. Not sure about Steff but HSC has in the past lead us to believe things that were true and we had insight into things that were happening that affected the club we follow. If you don't trust her fine but why not just state that and let it go. She is not trying to form a cult, despite what my name may say, she is just spreading info and keeping us up to date with our team.

As for being a poser (whatever that is)

Poser = someone who pretends to be something that they are not.

Obviously one of us has an issue with people on the internet. You can't seem to go more than 5 minutes without having an issue with someone here.

The same could be said about a few others on this board.

Poser = someone who pretends to be something that they are not.

The same could be said about a few others on this board.

I dunno, i think some people take the internet a little too seriously. I think people like CLU are here to have fun, and i dont think hes really too worried about offending people. I could say the same. If you allow people over the internet to offend you or make you upset, you have issues you need to deal with. Stop blaming clu.....

I dunno, i think some people take the internet a little too seriously.  I think people like CLU are here to have fun, and i dont think hes really too worried about offending people. I could say the same.  If you allow people over the internet to offend you or make you upset, you have issues you need to deal with.  Stop blaming clu.....

Yep, pretty much.

I'm here to share my thoughts about the Sox (as well as various other topics, as it turns out), and of course I would like to have some fun along the way.

Coming here for any other reason seems silly to me.