Cell Phone provider

RockRaines

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 01:01 PM)
the only problem is that I need a blackberry or other handheld as I get e-mails from work.

I have a blackberry with cingular, it works great in the chicago area...I have had trouble in some other states though. I had sprint for 5 years before I went to cingular, I always liked sprint, but like you I needed a blackberry. If you are going to stay in the chicago area for the most part then cingular is a great deal. I have never used any other serivice providers.

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 09:49 AM)
I have a blackberry with cingular, it works great in the chicago area...I have had trouble in some other states though.  I had sprint for 5 years before I went to cingular, I always liked sprint, but like you I needed a blackberry.  If you are going to stay in the chicago area for the most part then cingular is a great deal.  I have never used any other serivice providers.

I made the jump and got the 7100 blackberry from t-mobile, I will be saving almost 50 bucks a month with t-mobile from what I was paying with sprint. So far I have full bars every where I go downtown.