Arrest Warrant for Me!

Texsox

Nothing like opening the mail to

A warrant for your arrest has been issued by the Municipal Court for the following violation (s):

Oops. And it was dated on my birthday. That was such a great day for me.

Off to see the Judge. :pray

Speeding in a construction zone. I wonder if I bring my laptop if I can post from jail? Do they have broadband?

I need to pay the fine, but first I need to negoatiate.

My understanding is, I would need to get pulled over for something else for anything to happen, but still, I think today would be a great day to take care of this. :D

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 12:37 PM)
Hmmm, being in the line of work that is effected by speeding in construction zones...how do I react to this... :D

Saturday 6:30 PM, no barricades, no workers, one sign in a merge area. I would never knowingly speed in a construction zone.

I am working the community service angle. I am writing a little note to the Judge and request I be assigned Boy Scouts as my project. I already volunteer about 50 hours a month, what's a few more?

My backup plan is working as a moderator on a sports related message board, I don't think she's going to go for it. :D

Until they accept, I am still a fugitive :ph34r:

QUOTE(Texsox @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 01:57 PM)
I am working the community service angle. I am writing a little note to the Judge and request I be assigned Boy Scouts as my project. I already volunteer about 50 hours a month, what's a few more?

My backup plan is working as a moderator on a sports related message board, I don't think she's going to go for it.  :D

Until they accept, I am still a fugitive  :ph34r:

[dials Texas State Police along with IP information, hoping for reward]

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 08:02 PM)
Just admit what you're thinking Tex.  Its a conspiracy by the Bush Administration to silence another of its critics.

:ph34r:

Now that you mention it he was able to get that drunk driving off his record, he could have done it.

LMAO :notworthy :lolhitting

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 05:19 AM)
Is that Subservient Chicken in your Av, Kap?"  If so, I'm simultaneously impressed and very very worried.  :D

:bang

Maybe.

I used it on another board, because someone was being a chicken s*** and I was mocking them.

Then I thought, gee, I should use it on soxtalk too.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 12:19 AM)
Is that Subservient Chicken in your Av, Kap?"  If so, I'm simultaneously impressed and very very worried.  :D

Is that a subliminal message for me and my newfound life of crime? Perhaps you are thinking that is my future, to be a subervient chicken? :o