Happy birthday

Sonik22

Im in the middle of 6th period right now and its my 16th birthday so happy birthday to me. Watch out for me on the roads cuz i get my liscence this week. i havent watched a whole sox game since we played the royals last week. I hope to watch one tonight because im having trouble sleeping at night with cleveland 5.5 back!!

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 12:37 PM)
Im in the middle of 6th period right now and its my 16th birthday so happy birthday to me.  Watch out for me on the roads cuz i get my liscence this week.  i havent watched a whole sox game since we played the royals last week.  I hope to watch one tonight because im having trouble sleeping at night with cleveland 5.5 back!!

Now imagine suffering 20 more years as a fan.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 11:37 AM)
Im in the middle of 6th period right now and its my 16th birthday so happy birthday to me.  Watch out for me on the roads cuz i get my liscence this week.  i havent watched a whole sox game since we played the royals last week.  I hope to watch one tonight because im having trouble sleeping at night with cleveland 5.5 back!!

Happy Bday man. Sorry to disappoint, but I dont believe the Sox play today...anyways, go A's