White Sox @ Royals 9/13 Gamethread

WSoxMatt

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 08:49 PM)
Whenever I think of that play, I get so pissed off.

Yah, but the Royals sucked against us plenty early in the season. I try to remember that. That was a crap play though.

This game won't be over until 130 in my time zone.

The White Sox definitely don't have a bounce in their step or a swagger. This is KC for crying out loud. They look like they are asleep. Ozzie wanted to get away from Chicago to get away from the panic,but his team looks like they are getting more than a little uncomfortable with their dwindling lead.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 02:53 AM)
The White Sox definitely don't have a bounce in their step or a swagger. This is KC for crying out loud. They look like they are asleep. Ozzie wanted to get away from Chicago to get away from the panic,but his team looks like they are getting more than a little uncomfortable with their dwindling lead.

Yeah, I'm still not sure where this team stands. Have they just run out of gas? Are we, the fans, just freaking out? Has Ozzie lost control of this team? Tune in 3 weeks from now, and you'll have your answers.

Its real simple. Watch wood. He is throwing most of his pitches to the outer half. Our hitters are still trying to pull and elevate the outside pitch.

Hit a few of those up the middle and to the opposite field, then wood will have to come in to keep you honest. Then hit the ball to mars.