Bonds

Nokona

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 11:19 PM)
:headshake He really is amazing.  Whether he is on roids or not roids don't give you 500 SB and 500 HR.  He had the 500 HR in the bag before 2000.  He would've gotten 500 SB.  No he is just an amazing hitter.

And he is on roids.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 11:40 PM)
first even though i do believe he was on them we don't know for sure.  2nd of all he was a skinny dude that season.

Just because you're not massive doesn't mean you're not on roids, why do you think olympic sprinters take performance enhancers? You can take them to get thin and lean which is what he was possibly doing.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 11:42 PM)
Just because you're not massive doesn't mean you're not on roids, why do you think olympic sprinters take performance enhancers? You can take them to get thin and lean which is what he was possibly doing.

i know but from the interviews with conte and everyone he didn't hire Anderson until 2001. He supposedly gave him the roids.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 11:45 PM)
i know but from the interviews with conte and everyone he didn't hire Anderson until 2001.  He supposedly gave him the roids.

That is the only way imaginable to get steroids? Give me a fish flopping break.

All that i can say is... alex sanchez... end of story.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 11:45 PM)
i know but from the interviews with conte and everyone he didn't hire Anderson until 2001.  He supposedly gave him the roids.

He supposedly gave him the designer s*** he was taking. You don't know what he was taking before that. You should just stop, now.