Prison Break

Jimbo's Drinker

I have been watching it. It is very enjoyable and it definitely reminds me of 24. Everything that happens is so prefectly coincidental. That adds to the excitement. I am not so sure of the acting of the main character though, he seems like kind of a tool. He is def not jack Bauer.

QUOTE(SoxPhan7 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 09:24 AM)
I have been watching it. It is very enjoyable and it definitely reminds me of 24. Everything that happens is so prefectly coincidental. That adds to the excitement. I am not so sure of the acting of the main character though, he seems like kind of a tool. He is def not jack Bauer.

Presumably by "The Main character" you mean the guy playing Michael, the guy trying to break out of the prison...who's name interestingly enough comes 2nd in the credits, behind the name of the guy playing the brother on death row.

I believe I like the way he's playing Michael...with a bit of a sense of detachment to him, always managing to seem cool and calculated. It's been effective thus far.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
I don't mind the show but I don't think it comes close to being as good as 24.

Saying something isn't as good as 24 isn't saying much. Almost nothing comes close to 24. It's like saying "well, he'd make a better president than Bush."

(Note...if you are a Republican reading this message, please replace the word "Bush" with the word "Clinton". Thank you, and have a nice day)

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
Robin Tunney

I don't mind the show but I don't think it comes close to being as good as 24.  I do like both the male leads in their roles, I noticed Wentworth Miller is going to be in Jennifer Love's Hewitt's new show too.

He is just gonna be in the first episode. That is the plan anyway.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 11:44 PM)
Saying something isn't as good as 24 isn't saying much.  Almost nothing comes close to 24.  It's like saying "well, he'd make a better president than Bush."

(Note...if you are a Republican reading this message, please replace the word "Bush" with the word "Clinton".  Thank you, and have a nice day)

LOL

Good disclaimer.

Personally I like House. That show rocks.

Personally, I think "Prison Break" is a great show. A little bit "24," a little bit "Sopranos," a little bit "Shawkshank Redemption" mixed together, for some really entertaining television. This new fall season is going to have some promising shows. I saw that "Reunion" show last week. Good premise, but can it last past one season? Fox is turning into my favorite channel to watch.