Aries Spears flips out

3E8

Wow...that's pretty wild. I'd like to hear the interview BEFORE that happened, and hear what made him go running back. According to him, I should never piss off a black person because they will ALL whoop my ass. Does that also apply to Bill Cosby also?

And one more thing...

Who is Aries Spears? :ph34r:

QUOTE(3E8 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 11:53 AM)
He's a stand-up comic and a regular on madtv.  You may have seen him in those Sierra Mist commercials.  He's a Chicago native.

Well, for Sierra Mist I know of the white guy who dances and smells his co-workers breath, and the white guy from That 70's Show. Oh, there is the black lady whose breath the white guy smells! Is that him? Oh...wait...

Nope...drawing a blank. I had no idea such violent people were on Mad TV. Here I thought it was called that for the magazine, not for the 'tude.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 12:57 PM)
Well, for Sierra Mist I know of the white guy who dances and smells his co-workers breath, and the white guy from That 70's Show. Oh, there is the black lady whose breath the white guy smells! Is that him? Oh...wait...

Nope...drawing a blank. I had no idea such violent people were on Mad TV. Here I thought it was called that for the magazine, not for the 'tude.

He was Cuba Gooding's brother on Jerry McGuire. He was an asshole in the movie...life imitating art perhaps.

O.K., now I got him!!! He played Carson's henchman in Josie And The Pussycats!!! Now that is pretty funny since in that scene he does an impersonation of Bill Cosby as he tries to kill Rosario Dawson's character! And up above I asked if Bill Cosby would solve things as this idiot says all black people do! LOL!

I also checked out some of his stuff. He's terrible.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 01:31 PM)
So he got two educations.  The street(chicago) and the street(NY).  Word dog, I ain't want no part of that dude.  I know how he do....so I got much love for him...

Are you sure you isn't becoming a Democrat?

I have no idea who the comedian or the radio show host is and I didn't hear what happened on or off the air prior to that segment. But I know this, people don't usually just choose to get pissed off that way for no reason. I bet the truth is somewhere in the middle. The comedian probably overreacted, but I bet the radio host was probably a dick to him first.