AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Amazing how good the Royals can make a team look. lol. I'll take the win, though. Not a great effort by Jose. I'm getting very pissed at when our offense actually generates some consistent offense, we give it right back the next inning. Rowand and Uribe were flat awesome. And Jenks was his usual sick self. 13! :gosox3:

QUOTE(bulokis @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 12:43 AM)
Uribe is getting hot. Great job by AROW. Contreras another great job. Jenks will definitely make our bullpen better now and in the future.

Oh yeah, losing streak over!!!!!!!!!!!

Geting hot?? He's hitting .487/.535/1.103 in September. 13 extra base hits in just 11 games.

He's up to .264/.308/.429

Meanwhile Carl Everett, the guy who's on the team specifically for his bat is hitting .252/.307/.446.

Bat Uribe third Ozzie.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 06:41 AM)
Geting hot?? He's hitting .487/.535/1.103 in September. 13 extra base hits in just 11 games.

He's up to .264/.308/.429

Meanwhile Carl Everett, the guy who's on the team specifically for his bat is hitting .252/.307/.446.

Bat Uribe third Ozzie.

How about Uribe in the 2 hole and Iguchi to the 3 spot?!? Little speed and moxie in those two spots then and Paulie would have some runners to drive home then....I can't stand it when Pods gets on and nobody shoots him in like last night :banghead

I tried and tried and tried and tried, but I just couldn't stay up. Getting up for work was definitely more important. Anyway, With Bobby Jenks coming in, I knew things would turn out right.

Rowand - :cheers :cheers :cheers (one for each 2B)

Contreras - :cheers :cheers (Not your best performance, but better than any of the other 4 guys recently)

Uribe - :cheers :cheers :cheers (Keep it up)

:gosox1:

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(Allsox @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 08:58 AM)
How about Uribe in the 2 hole and Iguchi to the 3 spot?!? Little speed and moxie in those two spots then and Paulie would have some runners to drive home then....I can't stand it when Pods gets on and nobody shoots him in like last night  :banghead

An interesting idea.

Pods, Iguchi, Uribe, Konerko, Dye, AJ, Everett, Rowand, Crede

Me likey!!!

QUOTE(Allsox @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 11:58 AM)
How about Uribe in the 2 hole and Iguchi to the 3 spot?!? Little speed and moxie in those two spots then and Paulie would have some runners to drive home then....I can't stand it when Pods gets on and nobody shoots him in like last night  :banghead

I wish i kept the links where I said this before. Uribe rakes in the 2 hole, and Gooch would be a solid #3.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 05:25 PM)
The lineup I would like to see tonight, against a lefty, would be :

Pods, Uribe, Rowand, PK, Dye, Iguchi, Everett, AJP, Crede

that looks really good- especially w/ Uribe hitting with a hot stick, Rowand as well. Everett, AJP and Iguchi are relatively slumping and Crede is Crede- so that makes sense. But i dont care how the lineup looks- i just don't want to see any of the call-ups until we actually clinch a spot. The only call-up i don't mind seeing is Anderson. So i wouldn't mind seeing Anderson in RF while Dye DHs and Everett has the day off.