White Sox @ Royals 9/14 Gamethread

WSoxMatt

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JP Howell has a 1.58 WHIP and a 6.63 ERA. 

Yet Hawk is about to name him to the allstar team because the pull happy corpseball kids are trying to park every pitch. 

Here is a clue Hawk, anyone that can spot a fastball away on this team can f***ing own them.  It has been this way for 2 or more years.

PULL BASEBALL SON!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO PULL EVERY PITCH, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY IT.

end of rant

Jim, I see you lurking.

I remember JP Howell having a Barry Zito like curveball. Big, lollypop, slow, not a sharp break, but a big, round hook.

Do you/anyone else remember this also? 'Cause I really wanted the Sox to take Gio and Howell, and it turned out that JP didn't fall to us.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
anyone listening to the Radio?  Was Farmer gettting on the Sox about Howell before this inning?

Yes he was...said that they were swinging at the first pitch too often, and that most of the changeups they were swinging at were outside the strike zone.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 06:54 PM)
Dont you love it when you watch a Sox game, then the Sox score comes up on the ticker???  Ridiculous, I tell you Monkeys run Comcast Sports!!!

LMAO...yea and usually the scores are a couple of innings behind too. :D

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 06:55 PM)
Yes he was...said that they were swinging at the first pitch too often, and that most of the changeups they were swinging at were outside the strike zone.

wow, I am really going to start listening to a radio when watching the games... that's so refreshing to hear