White Sox @ Royals 9/14 Gamethread

WSoxMatt

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 07:51 PM)
Ozzie has got to start using Jenks for an inning only so we can use him more than one game and then burn him out for a few. 

And we have to start using Cotts for more than a batter or two.

That in itself will take more pressure off the marte situation.

Problem is, using Jenks for only an inning right now is easier said than done. When we hit one of those stretches, like an extra inning game, where we need someone who can get outs for more than 1 innings, Bobby is the best we've got...especially since BMac worked a few days ago.

Also, I can't complain about giving Hermanson some additional rest given his back.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 08:52 PM)
And my bad, its 5 out of 7 QSs.

If the offense is decent and scores 4 or so runs per game that means he went 5-2, which is good enough in my book.

I'd glady take

0, 3, 1, 8, 1, 3, 7

like he has done of late.

He faced Minny and their pathetic offense twice, KC and their pathetic offense twice, and Seattle and their pathetic offense once.

He shouldnt give up 7 or more runs to the bottom of the AL. Its like someone giving up 7 ore more runs to our offense.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 08:54 PM)
He faced Minny and their pathetic offense twice, KC and their pathetic offense twice, and Seattle and their pathetic offense once. 

He shouldnt give up 7 or more runs to the bottom of the AL.  Its like someone giving up 7 ore more runs to our offense.

That doesn't matter. THe 0 was against the Yanks. Actually I think that is more impressive considering Freddy doesn't care about the crappy teams.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 08:57 PM)
That doesn't matter. THe 0 was against the Yanks. Actually I think that is more impressive considering Freddy doesn't care about the crappy teams.

I love it also when our highest paid pitcher decides not to show up sometimes. Its a bad team, f*** it, take the night off.