We're up to 5-blades!

Balta1701

I shave about once a week, in all honesty. I hate it and would rather have to deal with the growth that I have to deal with. I use that MACH3 vibrating thing. It actually works. My son stole it for me. :D We went to the store, came home, I unpacked the groceries and there it was. I thought my wife had a coupon for it or something. So, I used it the next day and liked it. I told my wife thanks for picking it up. She said she thought I did. I said "no". We looked at the receipt and it was nowhere on there. I can only guess my son walked out with it and dropped it into one of the bags at some point. :D

I am currently working on a revolutionary new razor.

It's an old-time hockey goalie mask ( the form-fitting plastic one ) with 15,000 blades attached to the inside.

Slide the mask on and VOILA!! The closest shave you have ever had!!!

Unfortunately, there is one glitch.....when you try to slide the mask OFF, your face is sliced to ribbons. Still working on that one......bear with me.....

QUOTE(The Critic @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)

It's an old-time hockey goalie mask ( the form-fitting plastic one ) with 15,000 blades attached to the inside.

Unfortunately, there is one glitch.....when you try to slide the mask OFF, your face is sliced to ribbons. Still working on that one......bear with me.....

LMAO! :notworthy

QUOTE(The Critic @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 11:45 AM)

Thanks for the laugh. Really needed that one today. :lol:

Coming soon: Schick Octagon. Eight levels of shaving excellence.

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 09:01 AM)
I use the Mach 3 and though by the end of a week shaving gets to be a long process, I use one blade for a week, sometimes even more. Those things are really expensive, but I like 'em.

I do the same thing. Of course now I'm growing out something so I'm shaving a lot less (maybe twice a week just to keep the rest of my face clean).

I hate shaving.