Official Game Thread, Sox vs. Royals, 9/15/05

Balta1701

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
Imf***ing done with this s***.  Have fun folks, im done until next year.

I don't blame you. I feel sorry for the fans in Chicago, it's going to be a VERY tough winter for you guys.

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
When the collapse becomes complete and the season is over, watch how Ozzie deflects any of the blame from himself or his coaching staff.

Well if they collapse they are not getting one red cent from me next year. I spend money to watch these people play, win or lose. But this s*** is silly, laying down is not worth my money. I will spend my money on Soxfest tickets so I can get in line for Q&A. After that f*** this. This is the worst I have felt since the strike.

And these f***ers had the gaul to questions the fans for not showing up.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO f***ING SHOW UP.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(sircaffey @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:23 PM)
When is paperbag night at US Cellular?  I feel like putting one over my head right now...

Hehe.. when they gave away Hawk & DJ bobbleheads I put little bags on their heads when I sat on the bar patio and they were on tv.. :lol:

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
I'm as negative as it gets, but anyone giving up on this team with a 4.5 game lead is an f'n pussy.  If it makes you feel better, fine.  However, to give up on them is ridiculous.

I may be a little more quiet, since I don't get to see the same amount of games, but I'm still here. Negating every last thing you say. :D

Phrases I don't want to hear after this game:

"Cleveland can not continue to play at this pace."

Our lead in the loss column.

"We haven't lost focus."

"No one in the clubhouse is worried."

"If back in March you could have a 4.5 game lead with two weeks to play."

EL DUQUE!

Kenny Williams for Executive of the Year.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 08:23 PM)
They appear to be giving up on themselves and have for some time.

Fine, then they don't deserve to make the playoffs and deserve to be the laughing stock of baseball for a while. Don't worry, no one in the media really cares about the White Sox. If this was the Cubs, it would be at the top of every newscast. I've said this all along: if the Sox don't make the playoffs, they have no one to blame but themselves.

ok i want to take the positive from this game.....if it keeps raining....well there will be tons of worms.......and we can sell those worms to fisherman.....and then we can all get rich.....

did you see that.....Vizzy didn't want to step on that one...he slipped...and saved that little wormy....freakin great!

for sure we will be headline news for ESPN!

thank god i have that emotional stupid insurance called 35:1 we don't win the division....