Official Game Thread, Sox vs. Royals, 9/15/05

Balta1701

Once again, Sox piss away a lead. Its f***ing pathetic. I've never seen a team play so bad with the lead the past month. Its not like the Sox aren't getting leads, there starters are just pissing them away.

Hopefully the Sox can get some more for Buehrle and that Buehrle can actually shut a team down (maybe I'm too much of an optimist).

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
DJ keeps saying the Buerhle is slowing down his motion on Changeups.

hey coop you seeing this.

I really wonder if the White Sox scouting is that terrible or if the entire coaching staff doesn't pay attention to scouting reports...We all know Mike Sweeney is a good hitter but Emil Brown and Angel Berroa aren't world beaters right now....

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
why doesnt mark just tell the other team that his change is coming.  Jeez, 2 walks and no k's where oh where did the real mark go?

None of our pitchers are tired. Thats what they tell Ozzie when he asked them. So if they are not tired and they are not injuried maybe its an alien that took over their bodies. Thats the only logical explanation.

Ugh, man, I thought Firefox wasn't supposed to crash so badly that you end up needing the computer's kill switch just to wake it up.

Is it still 2-2?

Edit - wait, yes it is, j ust saw SS2K5's update.

Edited by Balta1701