Official Game Thread, Sox vs. Royals, 9/15/05

Balta1701

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:46 PM)
Shut the f*** up. This board needs more realists. Look at this team, we f***ing suck. qwerty's a genius, I know. What a f***ing genius. Let's all worship qwerty.  :notworthy f*** this place. Dye strikes out right there. How the f*** can you root for this team? f*** you Tony, even though I like you, f*** you qwerty, f*** all you optimists, f*** the White Sox, f*** Buehrle, f*** Garland, f***ITY f*** f***ERS. Now there are some personal attacks. How long am I suspended for? Or am I banned?

Wow now we are only down by one. It should be 5-2 right now.

Pms is sure a b**** of a thing...

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these ebay sellers are making me sick. I was trying hard right at 12:00 for 2 seats and wound up with nothing at all. :puke :crying

If anyone finds they have extras for games 1 or 2 for 2, I will gladly buy them from you. Please shoot me an email at [email protected] if you do. My dad and I would really appreciated it. And for those that did score some, have a good time.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:56 PM)
Pms is sure a b**** of a thing...

I know I hate it. Why can't I just have my period really quick and not have to worry about PMS? Jeez. It's so annoying. I take pills to make my eggs come out of my vagina easier, but it still doesn't work. How do you handle your PMS?

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:56 PM)
Why,and more importantly HOW, are you still here?

This post has been edited to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Edited by greasywheels121