The MOOD of Palehose

kapkomet

Guys and gals,

It has been a rough night, and for the most part I applaud you all for not delving into "attack mode". PLEASE, before you post the rest of tonight and let the heat of the moment get you, think about what it is you're posting before you submit it.

Thanks for the courtesy.

Kap

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 09:16 AM)
I'm sorry guys, I didn't know my mood was affecting the entire board.  :P

Just do like I do, bury your head in the sand until October 2nd and be proud we backed into the playoffs :-).

Assuming we made it there. Honestly, I was going to buy playoff tickets today at noon. That plan is no longer in action. I think it'll jinx the team even more(if possible). Some people don't believe in jinxes, but after observations of things that are said on this board correlating with what goes on the field, I'm weary.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 04:12 PM)
Assuming we made it there. Honestly, I was going to buy playoff tickets today at noon. That plan is no longer in action. I think it'll jinx the team even more(if possible). Some people don't believe in jinxes, but after observations of things that are said on this board correlating with what goes on the field, I'm weary.

Your loss. Playoff baseball, even the chance at it, is something that 22 other teams don't get.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 01:01 PM)
In fact, to lighten up the mood here, I think were gonna start putting up some more light hearted banners. 

This first one is a masterpiece made by Greasy.  :cheers

I *love* the new banner. It made me LMAO.

I think we need a color change. optimistic comments will now be in yellow, for the rays of sunshine the team has brought us this season. Pessimistic threads will be in gray. Remember every silver lining has a touch of gray.

Everyone starts off 0-0 on October 3rd

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 12:25 PM)
With all the optimism around here lately, I think I'm gonna have to invest in some shades to read that font.

That is a nasty color, it hurt my eyes. Maybe we should use green for optimism ;) it would cover all the bases.

In fact, to lighten up the mood here, I think were gonna start putting up some more light hearted banners. 

This first one is a masterpiece made by Greasy.  :cheers

I am most definitely not one of those Timo Bashers one sees around here from time to time. But can anyone tell me what that stuff is spraying out of Timo's nose in the above banner? Thank you in advance for this information.

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
I am most definitely not one of those Timo Bashers one sees around here from time to time.  But can anyone tell me what that stuff is spraying out of Timo's nose in the above banner?  Thank you in advance for this information.

It appears to me to be light reflecting off of his jersey.

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
I am most definitely not one of those Timo Bashers one sees around here from time to time.  But can anyone tell me what that stuff is spraying out of Timo's nose in the above banner?  Thank you in advance for this information.

The strange substance appears to be coming out of Timo's right nostril. I believe it is merely irridescent snot.