Max Kellerman

The Critic

I was just flipping channels and I saw some of Friday Night Fights on ESPN2. Max Kellerman was showing some highlights of some Junior Ballsackweight somethingorother getting the f*** beat out of him, and Max is asking the viewers, "You like watching this?? You LIKE THIS? Then you're sick, because this is brutal! You're SICK if you like this!"

WHAT THE f***, Max??

I'm going to pretend for a minute that imbecile Kellerman is reading this. Indulge me for a moment, please...

TWO THINGS, MAX:

ONE - Why do you think people watch boxing?? What do you think boxing IS??? It's the art of one guy beating the s*** out of another!! THE ENTIRE POINT of watching boxing is to see someone get their ass WHIPPED!! Who the f*** are you to tell someone they're sick for watching someone get beat down in a BOXING MATCH???

TWO - and this is VERY important, Max - if you don't want us savages to watch that carnage....DON'T!!! f***ING!!! SHOW IT!!!!!

DIPs***!!! I did not see that match until YOU showed it to me!!!

Who's the savage? The guy who happens to see a pummeling while flipping channels, or the guys who (1) save the videotape of the beating, (2) have a production meeting to decide the date and time to air the beating, and (3) do f***ing ANALYSIS of the beating on a national television broadcast???

So in closing....f*** OFF Max Kellerman!!

You f***ing hypocrite!

You make your living off of that exact kind of beating, you f***ing retard!!!

:fyou

....ahhhhhhhhhhh.....that's better......

Yeah, DAMMIT, I am a Critic and I get pissed!

C'mon, Spiff, don'tcha ever get mad at anything???

...and that's why it's on the Off Topic Board...

...couldn't have been more useless than the masturbation thread I saw a while back.... :huh:

...couldn't have been more useless than the masturbation thread I saw a while back.... :huh:

not more useless than the masturbation thread but useless nonetheless.

however, there's a lot of stuff that pisses me off, but i have learned to internalize it and some day i plan on exploding in a fit of rage, leaving much carnage in my wake.

however, there's a lot of stuff that pisses me off, but i have learned to internalize it and some day i plan on exploding in a fit of rage, leaving much carnage in my wake.

Let me know, and I'll join ya, I'd like to go out in a blaze of glory to. :usa

not more useless than the masturbation thread but useless nonetheless.

Careful, Spiff, that s*** usually doesn't make you explode, it just gives you ulcers and makes it tough to eat Mexican food.

Trust me, it's more helpful to spew on a message board than to give yourself an ulcer!

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i learned something here.. i honestly thought that max kellerman was the guy who ran the hotel in that movie dirty dancing...........didnt realize that there was another max.........lol...... :D :lol: :rolleyes:

well i learned something here.. i honestly thought that max kellerman was the guy who ran the hotel in that movie dirty dancing...........didnt realize that there was another max.........lol...... :D  :lol:  :rolleyes:

LMFAO! I was thinking the same think HSC! :lolhitting