Who got tix?

ceffa2000

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
I got game 1, and so did some friends of mine.  We struck out on game 2 though, so if anyone wants to trade some game 2 seats for game one seats-- let me know

Jim got 4 extras for all 3 for my dad. Whatever he can't use I'll post. Congrats to those of you that got 'em. :cheers

QUOTE(TLAK @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 12:21 PM)
Game 1 was gone, Game 2 said it was gone.  I switched my preference from best available to upper deck box and got 2 for game 2.

Game 2 Box 513 row 3.

No that I think about it, I bet many tickets get put on hold so it looks like every thing is sold, then the user doesn't execute the buy and the seats come back. Keep trying.

QUOTE(joeynach @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 12:20 PM)
Game 1, Box 524 row 6

Game 5, Box 105 row 10

To bad $40 tix turn out to be like $55 after fee after fee.  Anyone know the policy on refund if there is no game 5.  Straight back to my credit card is it?

yeah ticketmaster will just credit it back to your account...atleast thats how they did it with bulls playoff tix

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 12:27 PM)
Your tickets you got from your season ticket plan?  You smell doom in round 1?

turns out im traveling that week on biz and cant make it. We wanted to get our money back for the tix so that if they make ALCS and WS we basically get that for free

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 12:31 PM)
for anyone that did not get tickets, including myself, there are a ton of them on ebay already.  I have bought many tickets off of ebay in the past and have never had a problem.

did you see the bidding prices for them? HA.

Anyone even gettting singles? I see nothing left.

I personally had no luck, but that's because I was a dumbass and tried it by phone. That never works. My dad got 4 for game 3 in like Sec 539, row 11. He could have had tickets for game one, but he was in shortly after noon and was already past the bend in the upperdeck. I'm just going the internet route next time since I can use at least two computers with ease. We might get lucky, some people at my Dad's office have four season tickets about 20 rows up between the Sox dugout and the plate, and the woman in charge seems to like my Dad (already gave us tickets for the Cubs series). God, that would be sweet. :pray

Edited by ZoomSlowik