this will make you puke

baggio202

konerko ops 636..lee 719...ordonez ops 815....now here is the pukey part..im talking about rey ordonez..yes the light hitting tampa bay devil ray SS

when the hell are both fans and the morons in charge gonna realize both these guys are not winning ballplayers...their flaws stick out like a sore thumb and when they dont hit a ton they kill our team...

we need players that are athletes..that can run , catch , play the game the right way..why is that so hard to figure out??

konerko ops 636..lee 719...ordonez ops 815....now here is the pukey part..im talking about rey ordonez..yes the light hitting tampa bay devil ray SS

when the hell are both fans and the morons in charge gonna realize both these guys are not winning ballplayers...their flaws stick out like a sore thumb and when they dont hit a ton they kill our team...

we need players that are athletes..that can run , catch , play the game the right way..why is that so hard to figure out??

Its not my man, its not. Ive been saying this s*** for years. I just got sick of saying the same s*** over and over and over.....

So baggs, let's get rid of Ordoñez :bang :bang :bang And maybe bring Aaron Miles to bat cleanup!!! :bang :bang

Its not my man, its not. Ive been saying this s*** for years. I just got sick of saying the same s*** over and over and over.....

Konerko is coming around, book it. On the next homestand he is going to go on an HR binge. His approach is looking good at the plate. Heck the ball he hit in the 9th is 5 rows deep at Comiskey.

I have no problem with Konerko.  I'm sure he'll be fine over the course of the season.  So he is struggling now, but who isn't? As far as catching the ball goes,  he made one hell of a grab tonight on the liner that ultimately saved two runs.

the point is these guys never do it for a full season...im sure konerko will have a pretty good 2nd half...after we are out of the divisional race battling for 3rd with KC...we need guys that can do it more than just 3 months of the season once the pressure is off

the point is these guys never do it for a full season...im sure konerko will have a pretty good 2nd half...after we are out of the divisional race battling for 3rd with KC...we need guys that can do it more than just 3 months of the season once the pressure is off

to be fair, prior to this season rey ordonez did it for 0 months per season. and i don't really expect him to keep this up.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey im all for dumpin lee and paulie... but who are you gonna replace them with??? were screwed for now.........this is s*** that kw should have thought of BEFORE the season started....any good gm would be looking at that lineup in a realistic way........he looked at it with this in mind...whos my buddy, whos my pal and who isnt...........hence the reason lee is still around.....mho.........

Konerko is coming around, book it. On the next homestand he is going to go on an HR binge. His approach is looking good at the plate. Heck the ball he hit in the 9th is 5 rows deep at Comiskey.

I believe you missed the point. Even at their best, we have the same type of hitters in our lineup. Righty, no bunt, no speed, no hit and run, no defense, no win. Its been like this for years. Its a joke that fans and management cant see the obvious.

Until Konerko starts getting his bat around on right-handed pitchers this year...he is a nothing in the lineup. I like the guy and what he's done the last few seasons, but he just isn't doing it so far this year.

My solution to this season, acquire Dave Roberts from LA.

Fast Lefthanded Centerfielder, he is hitting above .300 he is stealing bases, getting on base. It wouldn't be to hard to grab him from LA either. We would probably have to take Paul Shuey with Roberts though, to help LA shed some Payroll. So maybe: Rowand, Glover, Miles for Roberts and Shuey. The only thing is, LA won't make this deal until they slip from contention, right now they are 19-17 so they probably wouldn't make the deal.

Until Konerko starts getting his bat around on right-handed pitchers this year...he is a nothing in the lineup.  I like the guy and what he's done the last few seasons, but he just isn't doing it so far this year.

Fast Lefthanded Centerfielder, he is hitting above .300 he is stealing bases, getting on base.  It wouldn't be to hard to grab him from LA either.  We would probably have to take Paul Shuey with Roberts though, to help LA shed some Payroll.  So maybe: Rowand, Glover, Miles for Roberts and Shuey.

SOrry dude, no team is gonna trade for those three weak players you mentioned in the trade..

Until Konerko starts getting his bat around on right-handed pitchers this year...he is a nothing in the lineup.  I like the guy and what he's done the last few seasons, but he just isn't doing it so far this year.

Fast Lefthanded Centerfielder, he is hitting above .300 he is stealing bases, getting on base.  It wouldn't be to hard to grab him from LA either.  We would probably have to take Paul Shuey with Roberts though, to help LA shed some Payroll.  So maybe: Rowand, Glover, Miles for Roberts and Shuey.  The only thing is, LA won't make this deal until they slip from contention, right now they are 19-17 so they probably wouldn't make the deal.

Roberts would be the ideal leadoff man for us, but Roberts is probably the last guy that the Dodgers are willing to give up. They're in a BIG offensive slump, but their pitching is the best in major leagues. Trust me, they can give up more pitching than offense right now. Roberts is the only guy on that team thats hitting near .300

after we are out of the divisional race battling for 3rd with KC

And baggs, you're not suggesting that the Tigers will be in 1st or 2nd place, are you? :lol:

Guys, Roberts is just fine, but he's not the answer. Jimenez is a perfectly fine leadoff hitter and I'd much rather have the Sox acquire more of a shorterm and longterm solution like Mark Kotsay.

I think the Sox are going to have to "retool" this team. They need to go and hav a look at that 2000 club and decide who stays and replace a lot of guys with fundementally sound players. Bring in some speed, defense, etc. We have plenty of guys that have trade value.

I think of the offense, Jimenez, Crede, Maggs, Konerko and Olivo should stay. Then add some replacements around them with Borchard being one of them. Build this team with pitching and lots of it.

Also for those interested in trading Koch, I'd like to move him to the Giants for some of their young arms. They are a team I'd be willing to deal with cause they have something to offer.

I think the Sox would be willing to take someone that makes some money on the Giants as well as Foppert or someone along those lines. :D

Guys, Roberts is just fine, but he's not the answer.  Jimenez is a perfectly fine leadoff hitter and I'd much rather have the Sox acquire more of a shorterm and longterm solution like Mark Kotsay. 

I think the Sox are going to have to "retool" this team.  They need to go and hav a look at that 2000 club and decide who stays and replace a lot of guys with fundementally sound players.  Bring in some speed, defense, etc.  We have plenty of guys that have trade value. 

I think of the offense, Jimenez, Crede, Maggs, Konerko and Olivo should stay.  Then add some replacements around them with Borchard being one of them.  Build this team with pitching and lots of it. 

Also for those interested in trading Koch, I'd like to move him to the Giants for some of their young arms.  They are a team I'd be willing to deal with cause they have something to offer. 

I think the Sox would be willing to take someone that makes some money on the Giants as well as Foppert or someone along those lines. :D

Why would the giants want koch? They lost their close and still have two other qualified candidates.

Guys, Roberts is just fine, but he's not the answer.  Jimenez is a perfectly fine leadoff hitter and I'd much rather have the Sox acquire more of a shorterm and longterm solution like Mark Kotsay. 

I think the Sox are going to have to "retool" this team.  They need to go and hav a look at that 2000 club and decide who stays and replace a lot of guys with fundementally sound players.  Bring in some speed, defense, etc.  We have plenty of guys that have trade value. 

I think of the offense, Jimenez, Crede, Maggs, Konerko and Olivo should stay.  Then add some replacements around them with Borchard being one of them.  Build this team with pitching and lots of it. 

Also for those interested in trading Koch, I'd like to move him to the Giants for some of their young arms.  They are a team I'd be willing to deal with cause they have something to offer. 

jimenez is not a perfectly fne lead off man...a lead off man puts pressure o nthe infield by being able to bunmt for a hit..how many bunt singles does jimenez have??...a lead off man steals you 30 bases a season..hopefully with a speedy number two guy behind him that can handle the bat you have a combo that puts serious pressure on the defnese and forces them into mistakes..

what you are doing is settling..you settling for jimeenz because he is hitting 300 now ( i still think he will finish at around 260 - 270 tops) and can draw a few walks so he can carry a 360 OBP.. a pefrect lead off man does this and whats listed in t he paragraph above...

jimenez is a flawed lead off man...i dont think he would even lead off on oakland who is the only other team in baseball as slow as the white sox..i think ellis is even better than jimenez..that doesnt even address the other huge flaw in jimenez which is what do you do with him when you make that 3rd out??....he's freakin horrible in the field