We Suck

Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 02:29 PM)
no, the sad thing is they have to split, and even 2-4 against them wouldn't be disaster, but I only see 1-5, not to mention the Twins who kill the Sox in the second half

you know the Twins would love nothing more than to knock the Sox out of it, beat them when they're down.

It's gut check time in the sox clubhouse, no doubt about it. Doesn't matter who's pitching tomorrow, the Sox need to win.

Jon Garland -- be the man.

QUOTE(alexgtp @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
It is all up to the SOX. They have to sweep the Indians!!

That'd be awesome but I have a feeling it won't happen. If the rotation stays the same it'll be Garcia, Buehrle and Garland that series, and we all know how Garcia and Buehrle did in their last starts. I'd feel better if Ozzie went to the 6 man rotation right now and McCarthy, Contreras and one of the other s***ty pitchers we have pitched.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 02:30 PM)
Does this mean we have to take Jon Garland's Cy Young award back. :headshake

Where'd all those folks go?

They changed the channel last Saturday when Garret Anderson hit that home run off of Garland, thus putting him completely out of the race.

I know that's where I went.

QUOTE(HeGone! @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:16 PM)
That'd be awesome but I have a feeling it won't happen. If the rotation stays the same it'll be Garcia, Buehrle and Garland that series, and we all know how Garcia and Buehrle did in their last starts. I'd feel better if Ozzie went to the 6 man rotation right now and McCarthy, Contreras and one of the other s***ty pitchers we have pitched.

We should also remember that last time against Cleveland...each and every one of our pitchers completely owned them. Garcia threw a shutout against them.