Parque no hits through 6

cwsox

Guest hotsoxchick1

no killa he and gug wish he was still here.........i kinda do too.. when he was on he had good stuff..........and its easy to keep him on track.. just get him pissed off before he went to the mound..........lol......... :D

I always liked Parque, always will

I wish him every success in the world (except against us)

and I wish we still had him -

Yea, I wish we had that pedestrian traveling 82 MPH fastball too that gave up 3 HR to Mike Cameron in one game too. :huh:

I always liked Parque, always will

I wish him every success in the world (except against us)

and I wish we still had him -

Yea, I wish we had that pedestrian traveling 82 MPH fastball too that gave up 3 HR to Mike Cameron in one game too. :huh:

take anyone's worst game - in a rehab year - and you can trash that player totally. Parque gave it - and gives it - everything he has got. There is no quit in him. For that alone I can respect him. If his best wasn't good enough, that is one thing. But every pitcher has had really s*** games.

The team he is on right now shows you exactly how good of a player he really is, enough said, end of argument.

Everone on Tampa should be shot?

How about Pinella whom some worship signed Parque and pitches him - still major league level - he will never play for us again I am sure, but the need to disrespect him so totally does not exist, in my opinion, and I wish him well except when he pitches against us.