Sox Jersey Help

IlliniKrush

I ordered a Buehrle jersey last year, home replica, and it's alright except it doesn't have all the patches and the numbering and letters are just plain black not outlined...and no number on the front. If i want a good authentic or replica jersey that has every little detail, where should i order it from? Should i order a jersey and try to get it lettered somewhere (if so where do i get the correct patches at?) I would assume a lot of you guys have done this before. If you could help me out i'd appreciate it, i'm lookin to get another jersey here shortly. Thanks in advance.

I saw all the patches at the "gift shop" in US Cellular Field, so you can get them there for sure.

Haven't seen them at any of the chain stores ( SportMart, Sports Authority, etc ), but I'd bet they're available somewhere on the Internet and at some of the neighborhood stores around the ballpark.

Hope that helps.

Guest hotsoxchick1

35th and wallace.. grandstand .... its a great shop and helen will take good care of ya... you can get the patches, numbers whatever you need there.....they will put it on for you if you want them to.. but i suggest...getting the patches and numbers you require, takin them to the local dry cleaners and have them sew it on for you... its cheaper.......other than that if your not in town i can get the phone number for ya (they dont have a web site yet) and ill pass it along to ya or i can stop in and get what you want and send it off to ya.......you make the decision and let me know what you want to do.........but they are the best around and highly recomended..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
There's the White Sox Clubhouse in Yorktown Mall..... but I'm sure everything is way overpriced there. Good place for a diehard Sox fan to stop in and browse through though.

isnt htat the one which moved from oakbrook mall????????i think it is.. and if so then its a pretty cool place to go too but doesnt have as muc to offer as grandstand.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah..... OakBrook. Sorry

oakbrook one is gone killa.. moved out two years ago to a mall south.... wanna say around palos ???? somewhere down that way anyhow..

Guest wsc425
There's the White Sox Clubhouse in Yorktown Mall..... but I'm sure everything is way overpriced there. Good place for a diehard Sox fan to stop in and browse through though.

There is no White Sox clubhouse at Oakbrook