Serious morality question

LosMediasBlancas

Subject: Morality question

This test has only one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, in which you will have to make a decision.

Remember that your answer

needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Thoughtfulness is important for this evaluation to be meaningful!

Ready? Begin.

You're in Florida...

In Miami to be exact.

There is chaos around you,

caused by a hurricane and severe floods.

This is a flood of major

proportions.

You are a photojournalist

working for a major newspaper caught in the middle of this great

disaster.

The situation is nearly

hopeless.

You're trying to shoot

career-making photos.

There are houses and people

swirling around you, some are disappearing under the water.

Nature is showing all its

destructive fury.

You see a man in the water! He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away with the raging water and debris.

You move closer.

Somehow the man looks

familiar.

Suddenly, you know who it

is.......... it's George W Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him under, forever.

You have two options:

You can save him or you can

take the most dramatic photos of your life.

You can save the life of

George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer Prize winning-photo documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

Now, here's the question,

(please give an honest answer).

Would you select colour film, or rather go with the classic simplicity

of black and white? :D

While reading, I kept thinking:

"Hmm, he's gonna ask if I help Bush or if I take pictures. If I take pictures, I get paraded by my boss for having some of the most dramatic pictures in world history and probably get a lot of dough. But if I help save Bush, which is unfortunate in itself, I will probably be rewarded some good s***.....wait. What!?! .............. BLACK AND WHITE!"

Whether it by GWB or any one else I would risk my life to save theirs. Considering I was once a scout lifeguard & the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Shepherd I would undoubtedly be successful in my efforts.

That alone would give me the biggest story of my photo-journalist life & probably exclusive access to the White House. Digital all the way.

Those are the mysterious ways in which God works. ;)

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 04:33 PM)
Whether it by GWB or any one else I would risk my life to save theirs.  Considering I was once a scout lifeguard & the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Shepherd I would undoubtedly be successful in my efforts. 

That alone would give me the biggest story of my photo-journalist life & probably exclusive access to the White House.   Digital all the way.

This coming from the guy who calls everyone who disagrees with him a bunch of names. :rolly

Although, it's much better lately, thank goodness.;)

Whether it by GWB or any one else I would risk my life to save theirs.  Considering I was once a scout lifeguard & the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Shepherd I would undoubtedly be successful in my efforts. 

That alone would give me the biggest story of my photo-journalist life & probably exclusive access to the White House. Digital all the way.

Of course, using that same reasoning, were both you and Mr. Bush to drown, you would still have to consider your efforts successful, correct?