Superstitions

SoxPhan7

Everyone knows baseball players and their fans are very superstitious. I have noticed on the board

people worry about the banner and i was reading the game thread tonight and see people are

changing what they are wearing. I know over the past month I have taken the white sox blanket off

my bed, changed my wall paper on my phone away from the sox logo and when the sox win I leave

up my "Let's go Sox!" away message until they lose. Also, I think my girl friend is bad luck so if I

am talking to her on the phone and the sox give up a hit or a run I hang up on her and tell her not

to talk to me til the game is over. I am just wondering if I am crazy for being so superstitious or is

everyone else like this. What are you guys doing?

I'm supersticious as well. I just changed back to my Hermy wallpaper on my computer. The Sox played well under that wall. I removed the Sox pillow from my sleeping routine. I only wear anke socks until the Sox lose. When they lose, I wear calf-highs. I NEVER pick up the phone during a Sox game. I am also supersticious DURING games like biting which nail when what happens or in which position I am sitting/laying and even as to what I eat and how!

I go throught the same routine of what i do everyday. I had the sox pride on my right wrist, but i took it off during the KC series to try and change something, on the way home from school i listen to Thunderstruck and Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye or whatever it;s called in a row. I wont turn on the game unless i listen to those songs. When i go to sleep i write down a L or W on the White Sox calender for what they did that day.... I'd say i;m a little superstitous.

QUOTE(SoxPhan7 @ Sep 16, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
Everyone knows baseball players and their fans are very superstitious. I have noticed on the board

people worry about the banner and i was reading the game thread tonight and see people are

changing what they are wearing. I know over the past month I have taken the white sox blanket off

my bed, changed my wall paper on my phone away from the sox logo and when the sox win I leave

up my "Let's go Sox!" away message until they lose. Also, I think my girl friend is bad luck so if I

am talking to her on the phone and the sox give up a hit or a run I hang up on her and tell her not

to talk to me til the game is over. I am just wondering if I am crazy for being so superstitious or is

everyone else like this. What are you guys doing?

Same avatar........ :D