Weird Al and Eminem

LowerCaseRepublican

Weird Al is wanting to do a parody of "Lose Yourself" but Eminem is whining and b****ing. So, I guess it's great that Em gets to go out and bash people and poke fun at everybody in a song but he whines and b****es when Al wants to make a parody of it?

Em is now letting him make the song but Al can't do a video for it or sell it as a single. Al's new album does come out May 20

C'mon now Al, stand up to this guy. You can take him.

10.jpg

Weird Al is wanting to do a parody of "Lose Yourself" but Eminem is whining and b****ing.  So, I guess it's great that Em gets to go out and bash people and poke fun at everybody in a song but he whines and b****es when Al wants to make a parody of it?

Em is now letting him make the song but Al can't do a video for it or sell it as a single.  Al's new album does come out May 20

C'mon now Al, stand up to this guy.  You can take him.

10.jpg

Em has a right to do whatever he wishes, when it concerns his music.

might not be my choice of a decision but he can do what he wants-

its all good by me -

and on stuff like this, who cares - I am listening to his song on the Cradle to Grave soundtrack right now -

say what you will about him -

ain't no thing

might not be my choice of a decision but he can do what he wants-

its all good by me -

and on stuff like this, who cares - I am listening to his song on the Cradle to Grave soundtrack right now -

say what you will about him -

ain't no thing

I agree Apu, let Al do his thing. At least Al has the decency to approach any and all artists that he parodies. You think Em has enough class to approach the people that he tears into? All this tells me is his whole Bad Ass house of cards that he is built is a joke. He is afraid of being a has been if he is afraid of a Weird Al parody!

He is afraid of being a has been if he is afraid of a Weird Al parody!

or not.

Has been status is hardly something to worry wbout given the strength of sales of his last album, soundtrack, movie, and record produced for another artist, let alone the awards that have come his way -

Weird Al has the parody on the album, just won't be a video - a loss to all society (I love Weird Al's stuff, Eat it and Amish Paradise still crack me up) but - I won't lose any sleep over it either.