Back to the 1940s - Sox vs Twinkies 9-17

knightni

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 05:25 PM)
If he got back a Flash Gordon baseball card he would have made an incredible deal.

And we're going to have to likely trade one of our starting pitchers in order to manage his contract next year. Duque, do us all a favor, and please retire!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't get suspended for speaking your mind I wouldn't think. It's just the way you do it. In the meantime Duke has loaded the bases. I hope Ozzie doesn't use McCarthy as it's too late now for it to do any good. Unless McCarthy gets stretched out and then put in the rotation.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 11:29 AM)
If he starts the next game, I will f***ing SCREAM.

McCarthy gets the next inning.

YEAH WE Waste McCarthy

Well if Bmac is starting the next game why is that a waste. Gives him time to get some work in today before he starts in 5 days.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 05:30 PM)
Well if Bmac is starting the next game why is that a waste. Gives him time to get some work in today before he starts in 5 days.

Because we have no clue if he will really start for Duque next time. Dusty Guillen could very well say he wants Duque's leadership during the stretch run.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 10:30 AM)

He could also be quite useful if Freddy falls apart again against Cleveland and you need to stay in the game early.